“Mr Richards has blended my old and new, and I just look better.'' ..”- Angela
If you are considering facial rejuvenation it is important to do your research and gain as much information as possible about the operation, recovery period and likely outcome. In fact surgery may not be the best option for you as non-surgical techniques may be more appropriate in your case. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques include muscle relaxing procedures, injections to fill out facial lines or skin treatments. The results from procedures have improved dramatically in the last five years and are often the best solution for people with relatively minor signs of facial aging or those who are not ready or suitable for surgery.We encourage everyone considering any form of treatment to gain as much information as possible prior to making any decision. To help you gather this information we can:
- Provide you with written information about each procedure
- Give you a diary written by a patient describing the procedure and recovery period
- Show you a selection of before and after pictures of previous patients
- Explain frankly the benefits and potential risks of any procedure
- Put you in contact with someone who has recently undergone a similar operation to hear a first hand account of what is involved
Adrian Richards is acknowledged as one of the leading facial rejuvenation surgeons in the UK, carrying out more than 100 facial cosmetic surgery procedures each year. He has been at the forefront of bringing new, advanced techniques to the UK and ensuring that all our patients receive the most skillful, caring and appropriate treatment.It is important to be as informed as possible about such a big decision, and we hope this website provides some useful guidance.